Who we are and what we stand for
At Concept, we know that premium architecture and design sensibilities are crucial to developing beautiful, effective workspaces — but it’s our understanding of the people who use them that sets us apart”
Accountability is at the heart of our core values:
- We make our customers’ lives easier, in every interaction we have with them.
- We never settle for meeting expectations. We always strive to exceed them.
- We always hold ourselves accountable. We own up to our mistakes, and we make good on our promises.
- We act with empathy, treating our customers’ challenges and triumphs as our own.
- We take pride in our innovative spirit. We are always looking for new ways to do things.
Power up your career with Concept.
Are you an experienced and passionate professional in the property, interior design, or construction industry?
We’d love to hear from you! Email email@example.com with your CV and let’s start a conversation.
People power is at the heart of everything we do, so naturally, we are proud to connect to our fellow design, construction and property industry community through Design Institute of Australia, Interior Fitout Association memberships and property council of Australia. It aids us in being thought leaders in our industry, ensuring we stay on top of key trends, insights, and issues to ensure our work reflects the evolving landscape of design, construction and property.
Others we’ve worked with
We’ve been entrusted to create people-powered workspaces for over 800 businesses across Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide